Saturday, June 21, 2008

Welcome my blog spot,
My name is Ken I showing love to ladies of music.
well I want show a young upcoming rising star I
don't have nothing against Mary J or faith I just think
it's little over due for new artist to get the lime light.

Carmen Jaimes Aldave was born in Lima, PerĂ¹ in 1982. She was just 10 years old when she emigrated to Rome. As a youth, Carmen spent a lot of her time travelling and assimilating different cultures. She grew up heavily influenced by Latino-American and Italian culture. At 18 years old she went to New York. She learned the blueprint of the hip-hop business and quickly discovered the art of organizing quality performances,
concerts, and all audiovisual events. She was inspired by that atmosphere and decided to study Fine Arts at the Department at RomaTre University
(www.dams-roma3.it).



No comments: