Saturday, July 19, 2008


Please no "drive-by" friends requests... If you don't have the time to leave a pic comment or a tag - i don't have the time to add you as friends... Just setting up shop. So not much to see here... yet. I make my living in photography, and run my own business shooting youth sports. That is my day job... for the last six long years. I was asked to take some shots for a friend's portfolio, and was pleasantly surprised by the results. This was in March of '08, so i've only been at it a little while... Definitely different from what i get to shoot for a living. Looking to expand my portfolio, and collaborate with some great models and MUA's. Currently learning retouching. All the shots in my portfolio have absolutely zero retouch. So, be warned... (update: the shots with the red logo have been at least somewhat touched up... not a real retouch, but at least it's something) for booking inquiries, please



Greg Price - owner of Studio 212 and organizer of glamour101 workshops (www.glamour101.com). Without these workshops, and this studio, my port would remain empty....

Here the first model from Glamour101 her name is Shinelle and she's been modeling for the past 4 years.

Her focus is mostly in commercial print, artistic nudes (done tastefully), swimwear, lingerie, etc. I am looking to work with up-and-coming designers, stylist & photographers to develop my portfolio and establish more network contacts.

you can contact her.

serious inquiries ONLY.

Include the following details: Full name, compensation, phone number, email contact, details of the assignment and PLEASE be very specific, referrals from models if available, etc. Then my management team and I will go over the assignment and get back to you in a prompt and professional manner.

No comments: